I am extremely lucky to be able to work in a role that allows me to do part-time and this creates Daddy Daycare and I get to look after my little lad and six year old daughter.
Working three dedicated days a week, not only gives chance to see my children I am also able to complete some training, whether this be walking to places using a pushchair to places but also using the child bike seat, cycling to places.
Last week, I took my little lad to Botanical Gardens, Edgbaston via my friend's annual membership pass.
Working three dedicated days a week, not only gives chance to see my children I am also able to complete some training, whether this be walking to places using a pushchair to places but also using the child bike seat, cycling to places.
Last week, I took my little lad to Botanical Gardens, Edgbaston via my friend's annual membership pass.
Every little helps as I get ready for my fundraising challenge and opportunity to raise awareness of modern slavery
Why am I doing my challenge of riding from South Birmingham to Snowdon with the hike to summit.
Raise awareness of modern slavery and helping victims who Medaille Trust support in accomodation across UK to have more opportunities, activities within the services to make a difference and change lives.
Please take a look at my fundraising page and support anyway you can or click on Medaille Trust website for other options.
Comments
Post a Comment